Saturday, December 13, 2008

Long day, Long night

Long day yesterday, and an even longer night.

Yesterday, on December 12th was my very first professional photoshoot which turned out amazing. I went through various themes, settings, and emotions.

It was a great learning expierence and I feel as if I learned alot for my first time, and also got alot of work done.


The shoot started off with headshots for a friends portfolio, and turned into an artistic shoot with many themes. I'm going to be uploading them shortly so comment and tell me what you think:)


2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog world, found you by hitting the next blog button at the top of my blog. Look forward to seeing your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the welcome! I really appreciate it. Hopefully I will be doing another shoot as soon as possible so keep watching!

    ReplyDelete